Get your quote today!

Call now

1 844 322 4438

Tenant Insurance in Ontario

If you rent your home, it's important to understand that your landlord's property insurance will not cover your belongings in the event of a fire, theft or damage. Fortunately, you have options. With tenant insurance in Ontario from Intact Insurance, you can select the amount of contents and personal liability coverage that's right for your needs, budget and the things you value most. Should an event prevent you from living in your unit for a period of time, you can rest assured we've got you covered. You can also bundle your tenant insurance with other Intact Insurance coverage (such as auto) to get the best value for your money. Talk to a local broker today to get started.

Why work with a broker?

When it comes to tenant insurance in Ontario, researching, understanding and comparing your options can often be confusing and time-consuming. That's where an independent broker can help. Brokers are licensed professionals who are knowledgeable, objective and dedicated to helping you find the best insurance solution for your needs and budget. In short, they do the legwork for you, so you can be confident you're getting the right coverage at the best rate. Intact Insurance is proud to work with more than 6,000 independent broker offices across Canada - so if you have questions, we have answers. Call now to learn more.